Automobile, Motorcycle, Bicycle and Pedestrian Accident Representation Attorney, Florida
Including motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian accident representation, Motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian accidents often result in life-altering injuries, as there is little protection for the victim. Drivers often do not see motorcycles and bicycles. Morris Law Group Brooksville, Florida injury attorneys have extensive experience in representing victims of motorcycle, bicycle, and pedestrian accidents.
At the Morris Law Group, we are here to help you and your family if you have the misfortune of being involved in an automobile, truck or motorcycle accident. Although we hope that you never have to deal with the tragedy and inconvenience of such an accident, please take comfort in knowing that you can always call on us if you need assistance. In the event of an accident, here are a few suggestions for how to handle this difficult situation. The following information is not intended, and should not be relied upon, as legal advice. Our Firm cannot advise you until we are formally retained by you and have been provided with the particular facts of your case. You should contact us immediately if you have any questions.
- Call the police: If you are involved in an automobile, truck or motorcycle accident, call 911 or the police immediately and ask them to come to the scene. If you have any reason to suspect that the other driver(s) may have been intoxicated or were otherwise impaired at the time of the accident, inform the police immediately and ask that the driver(s) be tested. Cooperate fully with law enforcement, and answer all factual questions, but do not admit or speculate about any wrongdoing on your part.
- Seek medical attention: If you are injured, or if you are unsure whether you have sustained any injury, seek medical attention immediately and be sure to clearly advise any treating doctor or health care provider that you have suffered injury in an auto accident.
- Obtain information: It is also very important for you to obtain, or, if you are injured or incapacitated, have someone you trust obtain, the following vital information:
- Insurance information from the other driver(s) including insurance policy number and company name, as well as contact telephone numbers for the insurance company.
- The driver(s) name, address, all telephone numbers (home, work and cell) and full driver’s license number.
- The driver’s employer’s name, address and all telephone numbers. Also, if possible, obtain the name of a person to contact for information.
- Obtain the year, make and model, as well as full license plate number, of all vehicles involved in the accident.
- Obtain contact information from all witnesses including name, address and all telephone numbers (home, work and cell).
- Take photographs: If possible, take photographs of all vehicles involved in the accident, from all sides, front and back, as well as any injuries to you or your passengers. Also, photograph the accident scene and any skid marks, car parts, broken glass or any other physical evidence.
- Advise your insurance company: Contact your insurance company and advise them that the accident has occurred and whether your car is simply damaged or has been towed away. Also, tell them that you are seeking medical attention. Do not give a recorded statement or answer questions from ANY insurance adjuster or investigator, including your own insurance company, until you have spoken with an attorney about your legal rights.
- Contact Morris Law Group for representation: Our offices are at 129 North Main Street Brooksville, Florida 34601, call 352-796-9999 or fill out the easy form below to email us.
Morris Law Group, is a full service law firm located in Brooksville, Florida. We represent auto accident clients throughout Florida. Our attorneys are licensed to practice in state and federal courts throughout the state of Florida; therefore, we can help you wherever your case or problem may arise. We handle claims involving automobile accidents, personal injury, including serious and catastrophic injuries (such as a brain injury), wrongful death, medical malpractice, dental malpractice, premises liability (slip and fall), dog bite or attack, labor and employment law, civil rights, securities litigation and arbitration, consumer law, automobile warranty and lemon law, products liability, class actions and workers’ compensation. We also handle cases involving insurance litigation and insurance coverage issues, commercial litigation, collections, construction litigation and contract law.
Although many cases settle without going to court, the Firm has experienced and capable trial attorneys such as Attorney Robert A. Morris, Jr. who can also handle an appeal which might result from a jury verdict or court decision.