Personal Injury Attorney, Hernando County Florida
Morris Law Group Injury Lawyers handle car accident, motorcycle accident, bicycle collision, pedestrian accident, slip and fall and work accident cases in Hernando County Florida and throughout the state. Our attorneys also represent head and brain injury cases. We have helped thousands of victims recover financial compensation for their injuries.
Morris Law Group represents victims in the following types of cases:
- Car and Truck Accidents: The Best Choice when deciding on an Attorney when involved in an Accident is not always easy. As you already know, car and truck accidents can be devastating. A major accident can cause serious injuries, lost wages, immense pain and suffering, and substantial medical bills. The car and truck accident attorneys at Morris Law Group will guide you and your family to recovery.
- Motorcycle, Bicycle and Pedestrian Accident: Motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian accidents often result in life-altering injuries, as there is little protection for the victim. Drivers often do not see motorcycles and bicycles. Morris Law Group Brooksville, Florida injury attorneys have extensive experience in representing victims of motorcycle, bicycle, and pedestrian accidents.
- Head and Brain Injury: Head and brain injuries range in severity. An injury to the brain can cause permanent damage. Brain injuries can be very subtle and may not be readily apparent. Morris Law Group Brooksville, Florida brain injury attorneys are extremely knowledgeable and successful in handling head and brain injury cases.
- Slip and Fall: Falls are consistently the #1 leading cause of injuries in the United States. Slip and falls and trip and falls can cause broken limbs, fractured hips and other serious injuries. If the property owner was negligent, we can help. Our slip and fall attorneys will help you obtain the highest compensation for your injuries.
- On-The-Job and Work Accidents: If you have sustained an injury at work or on the job, you are entitled to compensation. Morris Law Group has years of experience representing injured clients and will aggressively pursue your case to ensure that you are fully compensated.
- Wrongful Death: Wrongful death claims typically arise due to personal injury accidents, on the job accidents, automobile collisions, truck accidents, construction accidents, asbestosis exposure, residential and hotel fires, toxic exposure, defective products, explosions, product liability, defective drug and medical devices, and medical malpractice.